Lack of interest Assigned reports should appear at the top of the reports list

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

imthebest

What title says.

Currently there are two blocks on the reports list:
  1. Active reports
  2. Recently closed reports
I believe this should be like this:
  1. Reports assigned to you
  2. Active reports
  3. Recently closed reports
By the way I don't see the point of the "Recently closed reports"... I believe it's a waste of space... after all there is a button called "Closed Reports".

Thanks,
Super120

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Recently Closed Reports is for, obviously, recently closed reports while the latter lists all closed reports. If you don't want to dig through a lot of things, then the former is very useful.

I use recently closed reports constantly on my forums and here. Allows my staff and I to see what's been dealt with (via reports at least) in the last day. If nothing appears, I know I don't need to catch up on issues.

As for having a separate section for assigned reports, I personally do not see the need nor have I run into a case where it has been necessary for me to require it. My policy (& at sites I moderate) is to deal with reports ASAP so the list is never long enough to warrant it.

I know my forum hace moderation issue but even a forum with the perfect team would agree to my suggestion. The report list can get very long any time...

Top Bottom