Lack of interest Article forums: Include last reply date (for expanded display style)

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

marquisite

When viewing an article forum, I don't see a way to view the date of the last reply (or navigate directly to it) for a particular article thread in an article forum. The last reply date is shown on selected other pages such as the forum index or what's new, however the inconsistency feels a little jarring if I'm honest.

For example, here on XenForo.com with the 'A few more things...' have you seen thread:

Article forum view:
xenforo-2-2-article-forum-last-reply-timestamp-in-forum-missing.gif

Forum index:
xenforo-2-2-article-forum-last-reply-timestamp-on-forum-index.gif

What's new:
xenforo-2-2-article-forum-last-reply-timestamp-in-whats-new.gif

I noticed this soon after XF2.2 was rolled out here, but wanted to see if I'd get used to it. I haven't. Is it only me who misses the last reply date when viewing the HYS forum?

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Thanks for the reply :). By navigating directly to the last (or most recent) post, I mean via threads/<thread_id,title>/latest. "New replies" opens to the first unread post (threads/<thread_id,title>/unread).

Top Bottom