Cannot reproduce Arranging inserted attachment in editor triggers upload

xfrocks

Affected version
On a new installation of 1.5.18: create new thread, upload an attachment, insert into editor (thumbnail or full), drag the image to arrange it.

Expectation: image is moved.

Actual: attachment is re-uploaded as "image.png".

Not currently able to reproduce this in XF 1.5, but either way, I don't believe this to be significantly problematic enough to consider fixing at this late stage in the life cycle of XF 1.5 and the issue is not reproducible in XF 2 either. There may be browser or OS differences at play here, but I suspect it's something internal to the editor so it may not be fixable anyway.

Let us know (via a new thread in the XF2 bugs forum) if it is reproducible there.

Not currently able to reproduce this in XF 1.5, but either way, I don't believe this to be significantly problematic enough to consider fixing at this late stage in the life cycle of XF 1.5 and the issue is not reproducible in XF 2 either. There may be browser or OS differences at play here, but I suspect it's something internal to the editor so it may not be fixable anyway.

Let us know (via a new thread in the XF2 bugs forum) if it is reproducible there.

That is understood. Thank you for the feedback.

Top Bottom