Not a bug Argument 1 passed to XenGallery_Model_Media::canViewUnapprovedMedia()

truonglv

Hi @Chris D , Im using latest version and I got it :)

Code:
ErrorException: Argument 1 passed to XenGallery_Model_Media::canViewUnapprovedMedia() must be of the type array, null given, called in /***/library/XenGallery/ControllerHelper/Media.php on line 198 and defined - library/XenGallery/Model/Media.php:2007
Generated By: Nobita, Today at 6:04 PM

Code:
#0 /***/library/XenGallery/Model/Media.php(2007): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(4096, 'Argument 1 pass...', '/usr/local/ngin...', 2007, Array)
#1 /***/library/XenGallery/ControllerHelper/Media.php(198): XenGallery_Model_Media->canViewUnapprovedMedia(NULL)
#2 /***/library/XenGallery/ControllerPublic/Media.php(1310): XenGallery_ControllerHelper_Media->assertMediaValidAndViewable(9)
#3 /***/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenGallery_ControllerPublic_Media->actionFull()
#4 /***/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#5 /***/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}

Pretty sure you're either not running the latest version, or at some point XenGallery/Model/Media.php hasn't updated.

Line 2007 is:
PHP:
public function canViewUnapprovedMedia(&$errorPhraseKey = '', array $viewingUser = null)

As you can see, there's no assertion there that the first argument should be an array.

I suggest re-uploading all files just to be sure.

I dont think so. Just look about code. And It is:
Code:
public function canViewUnapprovedMedia(&$errorPhraseKey = '', array $viewingUser = null)
    {
        $this->standardizeViewingUserReference($viewingUser);

if (!$viewingUser['user_id'])
        {
            return false;
        }       

return XenForo_Permission::hasPermission($viewingUser['permissions'], 'xengallery', 'approveUnapproveMedia');
    }

Also checked File Health Check. All files is OK

Do you have any add-ons that extend XenForo Media Gallery? Can you reproduce the problem now? That error was logged specifically as a result of loading a full image, e.g. http://yoursite.com/media/media-title.123/full

If it is not happening now, then it's likely some sort of caching. If it is happening now, clear/disable any caching and try again. Also disable all add-ons and try again.

I'm sure you can see from the code that basically that error is impossible, so there must be some other factors.

Top Bottom