Are You Buying More Licenses In Support? I Am!

I'm not going to disclose the exact amount, but that's around as close as anyone will get to know. For a forum software investment, it's not the most expensive, and if they've got money to flaunder of buy excess good which fall into a pathetic fallacy of wants, then they can afford XenForo. However, just one note: I am not sure how hard it is to earn $100, becuase £66 is pretty standard over here nowadays.
You're not making any sense and good job trying to brag

You're not making any sense and good job trying to brag

Yes I am... Let me break it down
If people can afford to waste their money on things they don't need, which costs a lot more, then they can afford XenForo. Yes it makes me sound low, but this was the winning argument I used in a debate a few years ago.
Over here, in the UK, the average 16 year old can earn about £200-300 per month, working at the local supermarket.

Shamil, I very much doubt others will share your opinion. It may be more accurate to say 'If you have a hundred dollars spare, buy xenForo'

If you have two hundred dollars spare, heck get two!

I'll be buying just the one license, but it'll be the best license I've bought for ages. Incidentally I only have one forum so that's why I'm only buying one.

I think we should get away from bragging BS... and back on topic.

I know I have supported a couple of causes over the years online where big companies have taken on small sites / startups with legal BS just to try and shut them down before they begin... and every time those sites put up a donation button to support the legal cause, then they donated anything left to a charity, with full disclosure.

Its surprising how fast a sufficient pool of funds can build when you have thousands giving what they can, ie. $5, $10, $20, $50, $100, etc... even support is an excellent form of support for those who can't give financially... it all adds up to sticking it to the big man when they are just blatantly being nasty. Not a fan of those type tactics... never will be.

Shamil, I very much doubt others will share your opinion. It may be more accurate to say 'If you have a hundred dollars spare, buy xenForo'

If you have two hundred dollars spare, heck get two!

I'll be buying just the one license, but it'll be the best license I've bought for ages. Incidentally I only have one forum so that's why I'm only buying one.

That's probably the easiest thing to say. Anyway, I don't know exactly how much I'll be buying, but I'll be happy.

*If* there actually does end up being a court case (which I doubt) then I will happily donate to this legal fund but let's wait and see huh Anthony? After the crap all over vb's own site, here and on the internet at large they may very well reconsider their actions :)

That sounds really dodgy. Toss what out where :eek:
Things you do, things you donate etc.

I could make statements such as those, but I would seem like a douchebag (I already am one according to Floris' list), but its just a lack of tack to state them in a way that is blatant self-advertisement and image building.

EDIT: The douchebag comment wasn't an attack on you, its what I was called earlier when I was bragging to annoy someone :).

Top Bottom