Are you a Romney Girl ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital Doctor

Mitt (currently losing most battleground states (already!)) Romney.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Lyrics

Hi Romney
Hi Miss
Do you have something to hide?
Well yeah, jump in!

(Miss Swiss)

I'm a Romney girl, in a Romney world.
Life is taxless. It's fantastic.
Silver tip your hair, tax shelters everywhere,
Outsource nation, Bain is his creation.

(Mitt)

I'm Mitt Romney, let's go party

(Miss Swiss)

He's so plastic, it's fantastic.
Silver tip your hair, tax shelters everywhere.
Outsource nation, Bain is his creation

(Miss Swiss)

He's a boss, millionaire, with accounts everywhere
Won't disclose, all the dough, that he's banking

(Mitt)

You can't see, Ann agrees, we hate transparency
If you knew, we'd be screwed, spanky-spanky

(Miss Swiss)

He is rich, you are poor,
If he wins, you're uninsured

(Miss Swiss)

Life is taxless. It's fantastic,

(Mitt)

I'm Mitt Romney, let's go party,
I'm Mitt Romney, let's go party

(Miss Swiss)

Sell your stock, I won't talk, dodging taxes with ease,
Represent, one percent, he will do as we please.

(Mitt)

Come jump in, Wall Street friends, let us do it again,
Write the laws, they'll applaud, let's go party.

(Miss Swiss)

He is rich, you are poor,
If he wins, you're uninsured

(Mitt)

I am rich, oh the joy!
If I win, you're unemployed

Come on Romney, let's go party,
Come on Romney, let's go party,
Come on Romney, let's go party!

(Miss Swiss)

Life is taxless, It's fantastic.

(Miss Swiss)

Oh, Mitt I'm having so much fun!

(Mitt)

Well Miss Swiss, we're just getting started!

I know Mitt Romney two ways...

1)

He was my state Governor. While Governor, he raised taxes, added taxes, raise fees, added new fees, raised fines, added new fines, and sent more jobs over seas than anyone else who held his office here.

Don't like Obama care? We had Romney care YEARS before you had Obama care and let me tell you... If you had to compare the two... You're better off with Obama care than Romney care (what a choice, huh?)

We're ranked #46 for personal freedoms (out of the 50 states). Side note, NH #1 and it boarders us (big diffidence between #1 and #46).

2)

I knew the guy personally as one of my neighbors.... Some people should NOT have power. This is one of them.

Got a better one for you ;)

Also Mitt and Obama are currently tied in the electoral college. Please do some research on politics before making a fool out of yourself.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: DBA
Obama + Romney = Same thing, different color

FACT.

We vote for one or the other and we're still going to be f*cked. Period.

It's once again a lesser of two evils election... Depending on what the voter regards as the most evil position. Fact is they both get some undeserved critique and some underserved praise. Personally, I would vote for neither one. Gary Johnson is the only sane person left I can see.

But why not Obama if it's bad either way. I'd love to see him in the **** he created for the next 4 years. At least it makes it more clear then who is mostly responsible for the further decay.

It's once again a lesser of two evils election...

And there lies the biggest problem. American's keep on choosing between evil and evil. So we end up picking the one that seems like the safer bet, but we always end up with the same thing.

The message changes, how we get there changes, and who gets us there changes, but the problem is we still get there. And there (here) is where we don't want or need to be.

Every election people vote for "change". Because deep down we all know things are bad, they're not getting better, and what "change" is happening is only f*cking us more.

IF we truly want change... You can no longer just vote for the "safer bet". Because the "safer bet" gets us the same "change" we all want to run away from.

IF America really wanted real good change and go back to actually something great again, they'd vote for the person the establishment and mainstream media (corporations) told us was not an option, even though he was an option, it just wasn't what the establishment wanted.... Ron Paul.

Because if you're going to vote form the approved establishment's list, don't expect someone not to be apart of the establishment. And what is part of the establishment is going to be part of the problem.

Until than, we will continue to fail and continue to no longer be the greatest county in the world. Hell, we won't even be great for one another.

This thread is emblematic of what is wrong. It is pointlessly divisive. Despite our many political and social differences we all have common interest in XF, forums and web stuff. XF should be chance for us to connect over common interests here.

I'd kill the thread, plenty of political forums to go wild on vs. dragging politics into XF. Take this to Cal's Political Buddies and for heaven's sake, create a new avatar so you don't drag the dead mice back here.

Anyone who would vote for Obama is an idiot. He's had 4 years to do something about eh economy, but things keep getting worse and he's still blaming Bush. If one of my employees behaved that way, I'd have fired them before 4 years.

Anyone who would vote for Obama is an idiot. He's had 4 years to do something about eh economy, but things keep getting worse and he's still blaming Bush. If one of my employees behaved that way, I'd have fired them before 4 years.

Yeah...he's no Clinton that's fer shure, fixing the 12 years of Reagan/Bush deficits and debt in four years, getting US to balanced budgets, surpluses and lotto jobs in eight. But then Bush Jr. REALLY crashed the economy, way worse than Reagan and Bush Sr did. Bush Jr had to borrow $2T from China just to keep the wheels from coming off right before Obama took office so I'd cut Obama a lot of slack on fixing the worst economic recession in 75 years in just four years.

Electing a vulture capitalist like Romney, poster child for out of control Wall St sharks who'd eat their own country for dessert, can't do that.

So I guess it's Obama though I tend to agree with AH's point that Tweedledum or Tweedledee still leaves us in Wonderland with no FDR type jobs and green energy stimulus, no national health plan, no energy policy to cut oil use, to reverse climate change, no honesty about raising SS and Medicare taxes or applying them to all income not just payroll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom