Are the prices of the add-ons Ex-Vat?

Ancoreig

Hello there,

As I am not yet a customer of Xenforo I can't check the final prices of the add-ons, but I guess the prices shown in their pages are Ex-vat, aren't they?

If you are referring to official add-ons listed on the purchase page (Buy XenForo | XenForo), all prices are excluding VAT.

If you are referring to third party add-ons, you would need to contact the authors to clarify but I suspect they won't have VAT applied in most, if not all cases.

If you are referring to official add-ons listed on the purchase page (Buy XenForo | XenForo), all prices are excluding VAT.

If you are referring to third party add-ons, you would need to contact the authors to clarify but I suspect they won't have VAT applied in most, if not all cases.
Yeah I was referring to third party add-ons shown in the Resource page of Xenforo, like this one for example [8wayRun.Com] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO. I can't click on the "Buy now for 40.00 USD" button, so I didn't know if clicking there it would redirect me to his personal page to pay there, or I could pay from Xenforo. Thanks!

Top Bottom