Archive Threads - allow users to archive (move) their threads to a specified forum

Archive Threads - allow users to archive (move) their threads to a specified forum [Paid] 3.0.5

No permission to buy (£15.00)

Stuart Wright

Stuart Wright submitted a new resource:

Archive Threads - allow users to archive (move) their threads to a specified forum - Save moderators' time by allowing users to archive their own threads

If you want users to be able to archive (move) their threads to a specific forum, then this addon is what you need.

This addon has been working on AVForums for a number of years to allow users to archive their classified adverts. I decided to package it up and release it to the Xenforo community.

Read more about this resource...

Would it be possible for archived content to be served from a subdomain (archive.domain.com)? This came up in a conversation with a friend regarding CNET nuking their content, and how they could have just served the older content under a different subdomain for the same result without actually removing old content.

A lot of the time when I archive stuff, the information is just very old and out of date, or has no relevance any longer (like old classified posts).

Just thought I would let you know; the Easter Sale on M2N Addons is live now, and will run until Apr 2, 2024 at 12:00 AM!

All products: 15% off
I should add that those thinking about renewing, we will be releasing an update on all (or nearly all) of our addons to support Xenforo 2.3 as soon as possible.

Last edited:
Top Bottom