Approval Queue Plus

Approval Queue Plus 3.3.1

No permission to download
Is it possible to have the user fill out a field that will only be visible during approval, and not visible later. E.g. a phonenumber?

Is it possible to have the user fill out a field that will only be visible during approval, and not visible later. E.g. a phonenumber?
This should be doable but has nothing to do with this plugin.

Create a custom user field with
  • Field is required is checked
  • Show during registration checked
  • User editable unchecked
  • Viewable on profile pages unchecked
  • Viewable in message user info unchecked

Pretty sure this should work. Just requires trying out.

Reactions: Sim
This should be doable but has nothing to do with this plugin.

Create a custom user field with
  • Field is required is checked
  • Show during registration checked
  • User editable unchecked
  • Viewable on profile pages unchecked
  • Viewable in message user info unchecked

Pretty sure this should work. Just requires trying out.

All of the above works, and I made it work. Thanks, and sorry for being a bit off-topic.

Last edited:
Hi Sim, thanks for Approval Queue Plus.

Would it be possible to implement the resolve of the registration ip?
This would help to immediately understand if a particular ip is part of tor, a vpn etc.

I tried here, but with poor results :D

Thanks!

Fast edit :eek:

I add {$userIp|host}, and it works perfectly :D

Last edited:
Sim, Thanks for Approval Queue Plus. I just upgraded our site to 2.2.3. I added your add-on and its working except its not showing the email address. I checked permissions and the moderators group has "Bypass user privacy" enabled. Any pointers on where I could look next to get email address working correctly? Thanks!

Sim, Thanks for Approval Queue Plus. I just upgraded our site to 2.2.3. I added your add-on and its working except its not showing the email address. I checked permissions and the moderators group has "Bypass user privacy" enabled. Any pointers on where I could look next to get email address working correctly? Thanks!

Moderators can't see email addresses - only admins with the "Manage users and moderators" permission can see email addresses.

This is part of the core XenForo functionality and exists for privacy reasons.

For your next revision/version of

Approval Queue Plus may I please make a request?​

I would like to choose which new fields show up in the Approval Queue.
I don't need most of the ones you show. I just want to add e-mail, user name and IP address to what comes standard in XF.
Thanks.
Larry

Top Bottom