XF 2.2 Approval Queue Field Additions

In the "Approval Queue" window, it shows the new applicant's (ie: New guy) avatar and user name (both as hyper links, linking to their member card) on the left side, and these five rows on the right:
Last Name: Callahan
First Name: Bob
City: Memphis
State/Province: TN

It also shows their IP address (hyperlinked to whatismyipaddress.com), and their e-mail address, both on top.

How can I add their user name above the "Last Name" field (as User Name: New guy), and their IP address (IP Address: 71.88.xxxx.xx) below the "Country" field, also as hyperlinks, to the Approval Queue block, as well as their e-mail address (e-mail address: xxx@gmail,com) (not as a link) below that?

Last edited:
With this add-on, can I choose which new fields show up in the Approval Queue?
I don't need most of the ones you show. I just want to add e-mail, user name and IP address to what comes standard in XF.

With this add-on, can I choose which new fields show up in the Approval Queue?
I don't need most of the ones you show. I just want to add e-mail, user name and IP address to what comes standard in XF.
It seems you cannot choose which fields to show in the current version. You might request that to be added in the next version but that should be done in the thread for the addon:

Top Bottom