Apple products and pricing

Top analysts worldwide say that pages loaded via google about apple are altered in favor of apple if the os is destected as an apple product and against apple if it is another company. Experts agree.
Not sure if Apple have an advertising affiliation with Google or not. What you say could be correct, ie. Ebay has / had such an affiliation with Google to deliver Ebay content as an "authoritative" accuracy for specific products... I know large companies globally pay Google a lot of money for specific advertising rights and exclusivity, though I have never heard Google tainting standard results for anyone, including images, news, etc, only paid position favouritism within their paid positions.

Free results to my knowledge, and my knowledge in online marketing is extensive as one of my specialities, are purely locally based now, with combination of global mixed within, depending on what you search. None of us get a choice for this type of search now, hence how Google stopped global gaming of their search results from people like me... and you can only game them more at a local level, as every Google region datacenter will provide you different results based on your physical IP and even computer information itself... depending on what access you have knowingly / unknowingly given Google to your computers cached data.

Whilst I see your point that you are trying to make, correct me if wrong, being... you think Google have done an under the table deal with Apple to give Apple prominence in their free results for everything positive, and pretty much rid negativity... however; how did you get that news page link? Google?

I just Googled "Apple claims Android" and your link came up second in Google... which by your definition, doesn't favour Apple, so Google should have dropped in out of site.

I think you've been reading too many conspiracy theories to be perfectly honest Slavik, IF that is your point of posting that link.

That article clearly states, Apple may still sue Google yet... why exactly would Google put themselves legally within a position that Apple could further exploit them in court when court is still an unknown? Again... conspiracy theorist by the sounds of it.

If Google screwed up and used patented material by Apple, then guess what? Google screwed up and Apple have every right to screw the competition to the wall, again like said earlier, Google did to Microsoft, Yahoo and other search companies who attempted to develop similar algorithms to their own search results, even though they are designed from scratch, Google has the patents which derive a specific end result.

There is nothing wrong with Apple screwing their competition with their patents, if they're being infringed, which it seems they very well could be, as the lawyers seem to be winning in favour of Apple. So they obviously have the rights and manufacturers have obviously copied / replicated patents that belong to Apple thinking they would just let it slide by using Android on their handsets.

Google deserves a good kick in the backside to be perfectly honest... it wouldn't hurt to bring them down a notch or two, especially considering what they have done to so many other competitors themselves.

If Google owned the patent for the API, I guarantee they would have had Apple in court instantly.

As Jack Tramiel said after he was quoted as saying "Business is like war"! "I never said business is like war..............I said business IS war"!

Good lord Anthony, you actually took my sarcastic comment on google altering results to heart.

I think you need to step back, when you can't tell the difference between a post taking the piss and a serious one any point of debate becomes irrelevent.

Top Bottom