XF 2.1 Appear On google SERP whit snippet,title,subtitle...

DrWicked

Goodevening community, i've a question to appear on SERP of Google. How can i create a snippet whit all component for my forum? Because if i searched my forum on Google it didn't appear, thanks a lot,
Wicked

I believe that is mostly automated by Google but in the old search console, you use to be able to remove irrelevant links that they thought were relevant. I haven't looked in the new search console to see if that was available still, since I know they removed a few features when they migrated to the new console. So I'd suggest logging into search console and see if you can find the setting.

Can you post a screenshot of what you are talking about?
Goodmorning sir, i've a forum for example www.forum.com, but when i search it on google i didn't found it, i'll search how to appear on google serp with my personal title/meta description/tag, unfurtunately i'll not post a screenshot for privacy sorry. From what i understand, the content of the forum are very important for this( page, articles, threads, post). I'm inexperienced whit XenForo, thanks for alla support

I'm confused.

If the site and/or title & description is private - why worry about Google SERPS?
I'll search only the method to apper on Google SERP with XenForo sir, now is private, forum is closed for public, if is it closed they'll not apper just? if i'll unlock it and reload the cache (sitemap) in few day i will apper on google serp correct?

I'll search only the method to apper on Google SERP with XenForo sir, now is private, forum is closed for public, if is it closed they'll not apper just? if i'll unlock it and reload the cache (sitemap) in few day i will apper on google serp correct?
Yes, if the forum is closed Google will not be able to crawl it. Once you open it Google will be able to index the site (at least the public parts of the site) How long it takes is anyone's guess but hope for few days but don't be surprised if it takes longer.

Yes, if the forum is closed Google will not be able to crawl it. Once you open it Google will be able to index the site (at least the public parts of the site) How long it takes is anyone's guess but hope for few days but don't be surprised if it takes longer.
thanks a lot, this is the infromation i'd like to see, thanks sir, good job!

Top Bottom