Cannot reproduce Apostrophe Issue

Affected version
v2.0.2
Our member submitted this bug report, while dialing in our new install of Xenforo.

How can we help?

My only issue... well "bug" I am truly experiencing is with the apostrophe. Any time I type "dont" which auto corrects to "don't" the keyboard is minimized and while I continue to type I press random buttons and links. This happens when I type a word without the apostrophe and the keyboard auto corrects. I'm not sure if it is an android issue or glitch, and may be something totally unrelated to your end, but it is the only thing really keeping me from using the new improved forum. I have noticed some words like "I'm" auto correct to "I'" without the m and then take me to the next line down as if I presses "return".

I don't have the time or patience to manually add apostrophes on my phone. And the constant kick back out of the keyboard makes typing then having to work back a page or two makes a tedious task this dabber rather avoid all together.

Other than this issue, which may only be effecting me personally, things seem to be coming into form and members adapting to the new format.

Thank you.

We’ll need device, OS/browser and version details to be able to attempt to reproduce it in the first instance.

Top Bottom