Apex (Light) [Paid] [Deleted]

evening i hope this makes sense, i would like to try separate the board from the navebar so there is no white areaconnected to the navbar, i have put a picture below that may help you understand.

I mean that's where traditional the sub-nav goes, would you want it somewhat like this?

Screenshot_6.webp

that's how i would like :) i have tried doing it my self on a test site, bet each time i did the edit it broke the theme.

that's how i would like :) i have tried doing it my self on a test site, bet each time i did the edit it broke the theme.

It's really easy:

Style Properties -> General -> Content -> set a margin-top value of 15px(more or less of course)

Also copy the same border color used on left and right and put a 1px solid border on top.

Next style properties -> [XB] Header and Navigation -> Sub-Navigation (tabLinks)

Put a 1px solid border with the same color on bottom.

Np, may I also recommend in the same [XB] Header And Navigation properties (Sub-Navigation)

set a height to: 43px
perfect bro thanks again

Style Properties -> General -> Content -> is this where i can also change the background for the outer area of the forum the grey lined effect. and i also may want to change the same grey affect in the logo area?

General -> Content controls the box around the forum content itself:

Screenshot_9.webp

To change the background of the page it's Style Properties -> General -> HTML (currently using a repeating pattern)

lovely and if i wanted to have a background for the logo area that strip above the navbar?

Option 1:

Code:
#header #logoBlock {
background-color: #ff8181;
}
example:
option1.webp

Option 2.)
Style Properties -> [XB] Header and Navigation -> LogoBlock PageContent (at the bottom)

set a background there in the property:

Screenshot_10.webp

With option 2.) you'll also need to reduce the Header Variable in [XB] Header and Navigation by a value of 6px.

Code:
#header #logoBlock {
background-color: #ff8181;
}
is it possible to put a url link for a background?

login handle drop down and enable a overlay for logging in is showing transparent where can i locate that to edit the color

Attachments

• site.webp
    site.webp
    49.7 KB · Views: 12
Can someone help me locate where the to change the text color on the picture below. Way to much white and light grey in the members tab.

Well its in all the drop down tabs

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-09-21-01-46-14.webp
    Screenshot_2014-09-21-01-46-14.webp
    44 KB · Views: 7
Oh okay the last time I heard from you on Wednesday. You pm me saying you was on the road and would look at it later.

Not being rude but I would of thought I would of had a response by now. Just a simple pm to me would of been nice.

I'll await now till you have upgraded your themes.

Top Bottom