Apex (Light) [Paid] [Deleted]

i need some help please in regards to the navbar, the first picture below it shows the hole navbar/header but as you scroll down it disappears, is there a way it can be fixed so it stays showing.

second pic shows its gone just as you scroll down.

if anyone could help me with this asap that would be great thank you.

Attachments

• pic.webp
    pic.webp
    45.6 KB · Views: 20
  • site.webp
    site.webp
    69.4 KB · Views: 20
I guess somebody else had a same request a few weeks ago. I just can't find the thread right now.

Go to to Style Properties -> [XB] Header and Navigation -> Settings -> Hide navBarHelper Class on Scroll ( Near the bottom) and uncheck that box. That will make the navbar span the width of the screen when scrolling.

Edit never mind..

You need to revert any changes you've made to the navbar properties. Something is not set right. Are you wanting the navbar to float or not?

When I uncheck hide navbarhelper it does this when i scroll down

Attachments

• pic.webp
    pic.webp
    54.3 KB · Views: 17
i dont want it to float
Go to to Style Properties -> [XB] Header and Navigation -> Settings -> Hide navBarHelper Class on Scroll ( Near the bottom) and uncheck that box. That will make the navbar span the width of the screen when scrolling.

Edit never mind..

You need to revert any changes you've made to the navbar properties. Something is not set right. Are you wanting the navbar to float or not?

hi there in the picture below i would like to reducuse the margin between the navbar and the breadcrum bar, picture below

Attachments

• site.webp
    site.webp
    60.3 KB · Views: 13
hi there in the picture below i would like to reducuse the margin between the navbar and the breadcrum bar, picture below

DO you have the disable sub-nav on?

One method:

Style Properties -> [XB] Header and Navigation,

There's an option there called: Header Height Variable, you can put a larger negative value there to decrease the space between the nav and the content area.

DO you have the disable sub-nav on?

One method:

Style Properties -> [XB] Header and Navigation,

There's an option there called: Header Height Variable, you can put a larger negative value there to decrease the space between the nav and the content area.

thanks Russ

Pushed out an update for Apex on the site, @Steve will post an official update on the RM when he gets on.

For customers though:

Primarily a XenBase update which brings all of the out of date templates up to date.

Existing customers can find it in the "My Downloads" link on pixelexit.com.

To upgrade simply first make backups of your styles by exporting them.
Next import XenBase 1.4.0 Beta 1 overwriting your current XenBase, then import the style you've purchased and overwrite it. All updates should trickle down to your child style.

Last note:
This is possibly the last release we'll do for the 1.4 Beta series, from the past when XenForo enters a beta stage we see updates weekly sometimes which won't make sense time wise to keep pushing out updates.
Upon 1.4 stable we'll get the our version of XenBase out which we'll be adding some really neat stuff to it i think everyone will enjoy.

For any questions don't hesitate to ask, and always we really appreciate everyone's support.

Pushed out an update for Apex on the site, @Steve will post an official update on the RM when he gets on.

For customers though:

Primarily a XenBase update which brings all of the out of date templates up to date.

Existing customers can find it in the "My Downloads" link on pixelexit.com.

To upgrade simply first make backups of your styles by exporting them.
Next import XenBase 1.4.0 Beta 1 overwriting your current XenBase, then import the style you've purchased and overwrite it. All updates should trickle down to your child style.

Last note:
This is possibly the last release we'll do for the 1.4 Beta series, from the past when XenForo enters a beta stage we see updates weekly sometimes which won't make sense time wise to keep pushing out updates.
Upon 1.4 stable we'll get the our version of XenBase out which we'll be adding some really neat stuff to it i think everyone will enjoy.

For any questions don't hesitate to ask, and always we really appreciate everyone's support.

Hi Russ do we only update to the latest 1.4 if we have upgraded our xenforo to the beta?

evening i hope this makes sense, i would like to try separate the board from the navebar so there is no white areaconnected to the navbar, i have put a picture below that may help you understand.

Attachments

• site.webp
    site.webp
    76.9 KB · Views: 6
Top Bottom