Apache Has Gone Crazy!

yavuz

For last 5 hours I've been experiencing some apache issues on a server. I suspended all hosts but as soon as I turn apache on CPU usage it up to the roof. There is no one connected to the server other than me yet http shows enormous usage. I rebooted the server couple of times

9b0VU.png

Has anyone have an Idea what might be causing this?

Thanks

O_O never heard of that

TrueBug PHP Obfuscator & Encoder is an utility for PHP application developers use to protect PHP source code from modification, the obfuscator scrambles class, function, variable, and constant names with a set of random-generate hashes, making source code harder to understand and reverse engineering, the software also include PHP encoder that turn source code from text to binary.

TrueBug PHP Obfuscator & Encoder is an utility for PHP application developers use to protect PHP source code from modification, the obfuscator scrambles class, function, variable, and constant names with a set of random-generate hashes, making source code harder to understand and reverse engineering, the software also include PHP encoder that turn source code from text to binary.

Yeap, it is. Something like Ioncube encoder.

Top Bottom