1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Apache Has Gone Crazy!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by yavuz, Apr 24, 2011.

1. yavuz

yavuz Well-Known Member

For last 5 hours I've been experiencing some apache issues on a server. I suspended all hosts but as soon as I turn apache on CPU usage it up to the roof. There is no one connected to the server other than me yet http shows enormous usage. I rebooted the server couple of times

[​IMG]

Has anyone have an Idea what might be causing this?

Thanks

2. Wuebit

Wuebit Well-Known Member

Check the logs allways first step :)

3. yavuz

yavuz Well-Known Member

Checked it but didn't find anything that would trigger this vodkaholic. There is virtually nothing running, no one i connected yet httpd has gone nuts :D

4. Wuebit

Wuebit Well-Known Member

Looks like its time for mass reading if there is nothing in the logs

5. yavuz

yavuz Well-Known Member

Ok, one of php modules causes the server to overload, I figured it out :D

Vodkaholic likes this.
  6. yavuz

yavuz Well-Known Member

I'm in a ninja mood vodkaholic, took back a look in my php.ini configuration. I asked google for help for the last 2 hours :D It's a third-party issue that makes CPU to exhaust. Thanks anyways.

7. Shamil

Shamil Well-Known Member

What PHP module was it?

8. yavuz

yavuz Well-Known Member

truebug_php53

9. Wuebit

Wuebit Well-Known Member

O_O never heard of that

10. Shamil

Shamil Well-Known Member

TrueBug PHP Obfuscator & Encoder is an utility for PHP application developers use to protect PHP source code from modification, the obfuscator scrambles class, function, variable, and constant names with a set of random-generate hashes, making source code harder to understand and reverse engineering, the software also include PHP encoder that turn source code from text to binary.

EQnoble and Vodkaholic like this.
  11. yavuz

yavuz Well-Known Member

I'm using a software that is encrypted and requires truebug_php53 loader, I'm talking to the software guy now.

12. yavuz

yavuz Well-Known Member

Yeap, it is. Something like Ioncube encoder.

13. Fufu

Fufu Well-Known Member

Any updates?