[AP] Member Bars

[AP] Member Bars 1.3.0

No permission to download

apathy

apathy submitted a new resource:

[AP] Member Bars - Adds bar charts to the Notable Members page.

This is a small template modification addon for Xenforo 2.2 that adds bar charts to the Notable Members page.

ap_member_bars.png

Read more about this resource...

It just visualizes the data already printed (post count, reaction score, referral count etc) to make it easier to see how far away you are from the top spot (the top user will always have 100% of their bar filled).
It's on Github if you'd like to take a peek

I had to change the maths slightly for it to display correctly (guessing this is related to page width).. Basically did $percentage / 2

Thank you for sharing!

Oh now I got it, that only changes the bar color on the members page, not when you open most messages/highest reaction score and so on.

Oh now I got it, that only changes the bar color on the members page, not when you open most messages/highest reaction score and so on.
The overview page is affected by that template, but the "extended" view is actually handled with a template modification. To modify it you want to go:
Admin Panel -> Appearance -> Template Modifications, and look for the modification with the description "Adds bars to the Notable Members' extended view."
You'll see the property Oblivion Knight mentioned in there. I suppose it wouldn't be a bad idea to add an option to the admin panel to make this process easier.

Sorry to whine, but the color option should be linked with all different themes separately, so you could choose different color for every theme.
You're right, that is a better way to do it. I use the same color on all my themes so I never really considered people would want a per-theme color.
I won't be able to get to this today but do expect another update soon.

Top Bottom