Anyone watch The Leftovers?

Jake B.

Just curious if anybody here watched Season 1 of The Leftovers on HBO. I thought it was awesome, and am excited for Season 2 to start.

Exactly the same here. Glad it wasn't just me.
It's not often I switch something off midway through an episode. I will usually give a show at least the entire pilot before deciding against it. But standing at my kitchen window and watching people walking past my house is more exciting.

I liked it yery much (and my wife did, too). Intelligent screenplay, great characters and good story.

Compare it to "The Last Ship", which has been aired simultaneously. Worlds.

I liked it yery much (and my wife did, too). Intelligent screenplay, great characters and good story.

Compare it to "The Last Ship", which has been aired simultaneously. Worlds.
The Last Ship at least has Eric Dane and Adam Baldwin in it :D I watch that, it's amusing. I found The Leftovers so depressingly tedious. The story is boring, predictable. You're the first person I've heard say anything positive hehehe

If my wife doesn't sleep when where are watching, it seems to be good.

This only happened to "The Walking Dead" and very few others :;D

Way behind then, that is definately my favorite show. The Leftovers is a close second though
I usually dislike watching shows where i have to wait 6+ months for the new season. I usually wait for 2-3 seasons to come out then I watch it. Like now im getting a bit impatient waiting for Game of Thrones new season =D

I usually dislike watching shows where i have to wait 6+ months for the new season. I usually wait for 2-3 seasons to come out then I watch it. Like now im getting a bit impatient waiting for Game of Thrones new season =D

I missed all of Season 4 because of my deployment, and watched the entire season in about 3 days. It's a great show

Top Bottom