Anyone have a pic of K&M programming?

Here's when K&M first met and wrote up their first lines on code originally 20 lines condensed down to 10.

ps. I ought to get ashley in there. Maybe next time :sneaky:

Kier_mike_montage.webp

Speaking of designers.... Shelley likes the whip, so it wouldn't do any good to use it on her. o_O

Is that one reason for you keeping the spanking smiley always in handy, dear Peggy?

Nobody gives a good whipping, thrashing like peggy does. It's a vicinity thing that takes practice and could potentially end with a sore (I won't finish that sentence) I'm notorious for killing threads with my sense of something. :cry:

Put it this way, if it brings a tear to your eye it's a good thing. :whistle: Did I just say that out aloud? :censored:

Nobody gives a good whipping, thrashing like peggy does. It's a vicinity thing that takes practice and could potentially end with a sore (I won't finish that sentence) I'm notorious for killing threads with my sense of something. :cry:

Put it this way, if it brings a tear to your eye it's a good thing. :whistle: Did I just say that out aloud? :censored:

no they don't, and yes you did, lol.

Is that one reason for you keeping the spanking smiley always in handy, dear Peggy?
Quite a few others here like spankings, I suspect, tho they won't admit it. ;)

Top Bottom