Anyone have a high Google ranking Xenforo website?

Brandon, I like you and enjoy your posts on other topics. I prefer not to debate SEO with you. Why?

Hi Ryan,
I guess I could say I like you too; I don’t have any reason not to like you?
I’ve never tried to debate with you but there are some general misconceptions going around and I’ve offered my opinion on things.
This is after all; the “public forums” isn’t it?
I’m glad you’ve found some good resources on optimizing your website. It is however interesting that you mention “Alexa” ranking when describing your resources, yet you say Page Rank is worthless? Many people would say the same thing about Alexa.
Anyways, sorry if I offended you or whatever feeling you have. I’ll do my best to just look over your replies from now on. :censored:

Cheers

You didn't offend me in any manner Brandon. I find there is a tremendous amount of misinformation and confusion regarding SEO. I do my best to carefully word any SEO-related information I share, and ensure I am very confident the content is accurate. With respect to PageRank, there are many people who believe PR is incredibly accurate and important, when there is a lot of data which shows otherwise.

According to my knowledge and research on the topic, I shared accurate information regarding PR. You seemed to dispute the information I offered, which is perfectly fine. As you shared these are public forums. My sole concern is the feeling you are sharing inaccurate information concerning page rank.

I am human. I can and will make mistakes, and I learn every day. If I am mistaken in this case I will promptly apologize and work to correct my understanding. To the best of my knowledge, the information shared is valid.

You didn't offend me in any manner Brandon. I find there is a tremendous amount of misinformation and confusion regarding SEO. I do my best to carefully word any SEO-related information I share, and ensure I am very confident the content is accurate. With respect to PageRank, there are many people who believe PR is incredibly accurate and important, when there is a lot of data which shows otherwise.

According to my knowledge and research on the topic, I shared accurate information regarding PR. You seemed to dispute the information I offered, which is perfectly fine. As you shared these are public forums. My sole concern is the feeling you are sharing inaccurate information concerning page rank.

I am human. I can and will make mistakes, and I learn every day. If I am mistaken in this case I will promptly apologize and work to correct my understanding. To the best of my knowledge, the information shared is valid.
3-4 months however does not make you an expert.

3-4 months however does not make you an expert.
I challenge you to share any factual information countering anything I posted. I am open to opposing views as long as they are backed up with reasonable support. I have supported my statements when questioned, meanwhile you just seem to continue to troll my posts with personal attacks.

I suggest you mature for a few years and then maybe we can have an adult conversation.

I challenge you to share any factual information countering anything I shared. I am open to opposing views as long as they are backed up with reasonable support. I have supported my statements when questioned, meanwhile you just seem to continue to troll my posts with personal attacks.

This is your chance Forsaken. Put up or shut up.
I'm not trolling you whatsoever, I'm just stating that you reading blogs for 3-4 months has not made you an expert, and talking down to people who have years more experience than you running a community (and with SEO) is rude to them.

This wouldn't be the proper place for us to have this 'discussion' as this was about XenForo's page rank, not your armchair SEO expert attitude lately.

Feel free to PC me, though the time I'll give the conversation will be minor as I have many more important things to do :).

I'm not trolling you whatsoever...Feel free to PC me
You seem to be posting in multiple threads that you had previously not appeared in, and making posts as direct replies to mine and in direct opposition to mine. I share the value of SEO which is also recognized by XF and you share " most of it is utter crap and pointless". That seems to be going a bit out of your way to me.

I would overlook it and assume that maybe I am just being too sensitive, but then again your current member comment is rather direct and personal attack towards me, isn't it?

In the hopes of not disrupting further threads, I have sent a PC to you as suggested.

Top Bottom