Anyone good with Photoshop? Need help.

Carlos

Okay, the machine I'm on, doesn't have Photoshop, nor do I have money to get a PS subscription...

I have an idea for CODForums, but I don't have the tools right now. Not at the moment...

Can someone do an image for me?

BO2Image.webp

This is a rough draft of what I have in mind.

The background can be anything, really. You can use the background from the image of which you are using for those zombies I've drawn in there. If you could cram in few more zombies, please do so. Again, this is just a rough draft.

This image will be on that lil twitter pelican - when I looked at the bg image of the current CODForums site, I realized that the little twitter box is actually "stamped" onto the bg image itself, so I was thinking: "Replace that image with something attractive!"

So, the middle of the image must be a little dark because that's where "CODForums will have all the latest news, updates, and videos about Call of Duty. If you'd like to stay up to date with CODForums, follow us on Twitter, on Google+, and on Facebook." is going to be.

It's halloween month, so I'm making something festive! :)

@Shelley? I know you love graphics! :) I dunno about @Sheldon but he's been trying to help lately... Anyone?

Last edited:
Sorry Carlos I'm not taking on requests but hopefully someone will jump in and do this for you.

While this has not really been fixed - like the way I thought, but this is completed.

Oh i did not even see this! I'd have done something for you had I known :p
You can still do it! I need a zombies theme for that 'lil bar.

Or a Black Ops 2 zombies themed banner for http://www.codforums.com that would replace this image...

CODFBO2BG.png

I'll use this for the ZeroHour skin. The one that we have now live (black Responsive) is based on what looks good for the device.

The above image is not the final height/width for the new CODForums...

Top Bottom