Anyone else having problems with facebook integration?

-GR-

I don't think it is xf but I can't get facebook integrated. I have xf in the root directory of the domain. I already setup the new application and copied the proper codes into xf.

Problem is facebook doesn't give you any details about the error.

When I go to my user drop down menu and click on facebook integration and then get to the next page to click the associate with facebook button it goes to connect with facebook and then bounces me back to Xenforo saying: An error occurred while connecting with Facebook. Please try again later.

I would have to check as I am not sure without a phpinfo file. My host is hostgator. I am pretty sure I got the integration to work with vb4 on my server.

It is an addon domain from the original hosted domain. So it is /home/nutndun/public_html/main stie/xenforo site/

The main site is running vb4 with vbseo.

I'm getting same issue; I have looked at the error logs and nothing is there relating to this.

It initially brought up the facebook 'authorisation' page; but after approving the connection I get the error above. This then occurs everytime I choose Logon with Facebook

Any ideas?

Top Bottom