Add-on Anybody wants a remake of vBGuild (plus others)?

tyteen4a03

My site is a gaming site so I will definitely be making one for my site. Besides being a roster, I also plan on making this system a full-fledged clan management system - with clan memberships (micro-usergroups that can be turned to full-fledged usergroup at any time, or just rely on usergroups), run reporting, linkage to other addons (especially [bd] Medals).

I'm wondering if anybody will use/pay for this system.

Hmmm, I could possibly see a use depending on how it's implemented really ... will it be aimed at role-playing type games, e.g. WoW, or be a more 'generic' sort of one? We're more into FPS games, but do have a few interested in others.

As for as paying for it, depends really on how it's implemented and how much ya want :p :).

Hmmm, I could possibly see a use depending on how it's implemented really ... will it be aimed at role-playing type games, e.g. WoW, or be a more 'generic' sort of one? We're more into FPS games, but do have a few interested in others.

As for as paying for it, depends really on how it's implemented and how much ya want :p :).

It will be generic. You can add any field to the character listing (I hope I can steal XenForo's option system for this).

Sounds promising.. I moved away from webspell some years ago and really miss their clan features.
Yes willing to pay if your clan management system is implemented well..

My site is a gaming site so I will definitely be making one for my site. Besides being a roster, I also plan on making this system a full-fledged clan management system - with clan memberships (micro-usergroups that can be turned to full-fledged usergroup at any time, or just rely on usergroups), run reporting, linkage to other addons (especially [bd] Medals).

I'm wondering if anybody will use/pay for this system.
Can you explain a little more of what this would do?

I'm looking for an add-on that would allow users to create a Team and add other registered users to that team. Once that's complete and working, I'd want to have the ability for a Team to join/register for an Event or Tournament, and would hope to build additional items on after that.

Should also add that I have a fairly healthy budget towards this end goal and would be willing to buy/support an add-on that could accomplish it.

-Ryu

Can you explain a little more of what this would do?

I'm looking for an add-on that would allow users to create a Team and add other registered users to that team. Once that's complete and working, I'd want to have the ability for a Team to join/register for an Event or Tournament, and would hope to build additional items on after that.

Should also add that I have a fairly healthy budget towards this end goal and would be willing to buy/support an add-on that could accomplish it.

-Ryu

Currently it's more of a roster thing, but I can see this being implemented once I got the basic design working.

Top Bottom