Anybody else get one of these in the mail

TPerry

I have a "business" looking domain that I use for my small consulting company.
I just got the below in the mail. Looks like they are trolling to make it look like the business has a pre-existing relationship with them and trying to get some money based upon an invoice. I've seen some comments on it in Google but was curious if anybody else has gotten this trash?
Was just curious if anybody else (that has a business appearing domain - mine is tntcomputersvc) get anything like it?

I love the way they place it in the envelope so that when you open it it appears to be a valid invoice... but on the back of the page they tell you it's a solicitation. Talk about typical shady SEO marketing practices - this type of stuff is what gives valid SEO companies a bad name.

Scan May 27, 2014, 10_17 PM-page1.webp

Last edited:
Yup I get all sorts of crap like this. The best one's are the "Domain Registry of America" offering to renew my domains on behalf of my registrar.

Plot twist: I own my own registrar company.

If it's got a pre-paid envelope, send some junkmail back to them as they'll have to pay for the return once it goes through the postal system :)

Just yanking your chain. I'm not a fan of smooth toilet paper either for anything, especially nicks from shaving. Though it does make for good buffing when it comes to stuff like silverware after you've washed the polishing paste off.

Top Bottom