Any Walking Dead fanatics around?

I'm amazed that the style worked with xenPorta, as I really didn't even look at making it compatible.

I know I haven't touched anything on it (Porta), as far as CSS or anything.

Only small issues right now where it was made responsive with Arty's add-on. I'll get around to debugging eventually... maybe. Hahaha.

It's not really as scary as it sounds. Just seems to be excellent story telling. More "gross" than scary. Just blood, guts, etc. Nothing that really jumps on the screen and causes you to jump up and kick the cat out of the window scary....

I have not watched a single episode but I see a lot of people talking about it. I think it's time I started watching.

season 3 was posted on youtube, I managed to watch all 4 episodes and what a truly great start to the season the walking dead as had. So far this season looks like it'll be a winner.

season 3 was posted on youtube, I managed to watch all 4 episodes and what a truly great start to the season the walking dead as had. So far this season looks like it'll be a winner.

Episode 3 -Woodbury, was a little boring for my liking, but they definitely made up for it on the next one. I'll save the spoilers, but at least I got one of the two correct, although the two I wanted were different.

Episode 3 -Woodbury, was a little boring for my liking, but they definitely made up for it on the next one. I'll save the spoilers, but at least I got one of the two correct, although the two I wanted were different.

Yeah I have to admit episode 3 wasn't exceptional, wasn't bad either but nothing compared to part 4. Part 4 for me I would have easily classed as a season finale so it'll be very interesting to see how they can top this towards the end of season 3. I hope they keep the momentum up which I'm sure it will be.

The person that got it is the one I wanted to go so I was thinking "did christmas come early". :LOL:

Anyone else aching to see the new episode of The Walking Dead? February 10th... the trailer and the music, just phenomenal

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Top Bottom