Any Vs Out there?

Dig. watch a video and see if you don't change our mind.
I stopped watching "must see" videos when goatse.cx came out.

Gabby make sure you don't drop your leather purse onto your leather shoes.
Just kidding !

Vegetarianism is good. Keep up with iron and vitamin B12 and Vitamin D (especially if you don't drink milk). Meat is bad for the environment and too much can be bad for you. Plus, that'll lower the price of my meat. Thanks.

I stopped watching "must see" videos when goatse.cx came out. I don't know what this is.

Gabby make sure you don't drop your leather purse onto your leather shoes.
Just kidding ! Should I throw out my other leather goodies too? :sneaky:

Vegetarianism is good. Keep up with iron and vitamin B12 and Vitamin D (especially if you don't drink milk). Meat is bad for the environment and too much can be bad for you. Plus, that'll lower the price of my meat. Thanks.I'm pretty sure this was a slam soooo..... bite me.... LOL Just kidding ya dig, ya know I love ya.

Oh Crap.. I just checked by purse and it is friggen leather but it wasn't a Coach. Thanks Dig. Now I have ANOTHER thing to give to charity.

I remember watching a show here in the UK spread over 4 episodes called (I think) Feed it, Kill it, Eat it. Basically they setup a restuarant next to an abbatoir (under supervision from the relevant authorities) and invited members of the public to come for a meal. The only thing, they had to watch it being slaughtered, prepared and cooked. Was fascinating to watch and no it didn't put me off meat whatsoever. The thing that amazed me the most, from a cow walking into be slaughtered to being a steak on a plate, 15 minutes.

Obviously there were members of the audience who stated they would now question their eating of meat. Well worth a watch if you can find it airing again.

Any vegetarians or vegans here?
Me! I've been vegan for 10 years this autumn. My wife is a long-time vegan too, and our daughter is vegan since birth. I also run a support forum for vegans & vegetarians. I guess it's fair to say we're pretty serious about it!
Oh yeah, and I've tried Oatmeal (Porridge) with no sugar for 6 weeks. By the 6th week I was almost hurling at the site of it. I lost 36 pounds but pretty much felt like hell.
Heh, I eat non-sugared oatmeal almost every morning for my breakfast. I do add a banana and (non-sweetened) soya milk. I love oatmeal :)

One of the first things I do when I get in to work is to pour oats into a big cup, then add steaming hot water from the coffee/tea water boiler, then stir and let it sit for 5 minutes or more. (If the weather is cold and I've been freezing, the hot cup can be used to restore normal temperature in my hands!) Finally, I cut slices of banana and top up with soya milk.

Meat it's my guilty pleasure.. I wouldn't mind giving it up I do have a guilty conscience when I eat it but it tastes so damn good.

Top Bottom