Any specials for Black Friday?

surfsup

My license expires ON black friday 11/29/13 - Any specials going on maybe the day before or what not so I can renew that one and 4 other forums? :D

My license expires ON black friday 11/29/13 - Any specials going on maybe the day before or what not so I can renew that one and 4 other forums? :D

What's black friday? I'm assuming it's some American thing...

Well, xenForo isn't based in America, so it would be unlikely anyway.

Liam

What's black friday? I'm assuming it's some American thing...

Well, xenForo isn't based in America, so it would be unlikely anyway.

Liam

It's that time of year when the American consumer gets to stampede upon the retail worker when they attempt to open the doors for the impatient customers. :D Forgot who mentioned it, but they summed it up nicely, it's the equivalent to our Boxing day sales.

It's an Alpha, not recommended for live boards. $250-$25= $225
XenForo for its $140 is ready to use on live boards.

Take your option.
I got this e-mail too. All I could do was LMAO :ROFLMAO:

Their "sale price"
$250 minus $25, equals $225 (250 - 25 - 225)

XenForo's normal price $140

$225 minus, $140, equals, $85 (225 - 140 = 85)

You save $85 on Black Friday by switching to XenForo.
You save $110 every other day of the week (250 - 140 = 110), by switching to XenForo.

So much for their "sale" :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Isn't it basically a way for retailers to get rid of the junk thats not sold or is now last years style, and people lap it up because they think they are getting a bargain.

As xenforo isn't junk or last year I hope there isn't a sale.
It's a way for retailers to trick people to buy many products at the same prices they were offered at earlier this year. Prices take a steep incline before Black Friday, and then again after Black Friday but drop around February for most things.

It's a way for retailers to trick people to buy many products at the same prices they were offered at earlier this year. Prices take a steep incline before Black Friday, and then again after Black Friday but drop around February for most things.
Ah that makes sense. In the UK the sales start after xmas and its all the stuff that's not sold before. I thought it was odd there being a big sales period in the run up to xmas.

I guess then the equivalent in the UK to black Friday would be DFS having a sale. :p

Ah that makes sense. In the UK the sales start after xmas and its all the stuff that's not sold before. I thought it was odd there being a big sales period in the run up to xmas.

I guess then the equivalent in the UK to black Friday would be DFS having a sale. :p

:LOL:

I dunno what it is with these Sofa companies. I can tell you, I do get tired at the amount of commercials advertising sofas, sofa beds etc on the TV. I always ensure the tv is switched off after xmas.

Almost as bad as the go compare commercials, almost. :X3::D

Top Bottom