Any mod available for goal / click tracking?

Chad

Looking to send a request to members to share the site via their social media accounts. My goal is to provide each member their own unique link so I can track their click through and registration ("conversion") made through their own links. Maybe have some sort of goal content made public as well, with a chart of some kind showing 'top members' progress.

I can't find any mod that does such. Anyone have any suggestions, or know of a mod that actually does this that I just haven't found?

Thanks in advance.

Just curious if anyone knows a good way to accomplish this? I'm willing to pay $25 for a mod that will do exactly this.

Looking to send a request to members to share the site via their social media accounts. My goal is to provide each member their own unique link so I can track their click through and registration ("conversion") made through their own links. Maybe have some sort of goal content made public as well, with a chart of some kind showing 'top members' progress.

I can't find any mod that does such. Anyone have any suggestions, or know of a mod that actually does this that I just haven't found?

Thanks in advance.
Send @Liam W a private message. I contracted him to build such an addon. I am sure he can hook you up for a price...

Itworx4me

Top Bottom