Any IPB2.x or IPB3.x/3.1.x owners?

On one of my established, yet "experimental" site I run v3.1.2
When we switch hopefully it won't take too long to develop a similar theme to what I've already made.
Actually I think it'll look better when I use XF. :D

On one of my established, yet "experimental" sites I run v3.1.2
When we switch hopefully it won't take too long to develop a similar theme to what I've already made.
Actually I think it'll look better when I use XF. :D

Know what you mean, will be heavily working on converting a halloween skin to Xen from day one.

IPB here, not going to convert anything though, and it is imho without doubt still the best *fully featured* forum software out there, if you need all the bells and whistles IPB has you covered - it is in fact if anything over engineered and incredibly strong from a coding view point, if not the most warm and fuzzy software from an user experience view point.

I still love IPB :)

Just *in* love with
throb.gif
xenforo
throb.gif

I said to someone the other day that it is like a new love affair, just as exciting and with all the potential (both good or bad) that a new love brings.

IPB here, not going to convert anything though, and it is imho without doubt still the best *fully featured* forum software out there, if you need all the bells and whistles IPB has you covered - it is in fact if anything over engineered and incredibly strong from a coding view point, if not the most warm and fuzzy software from an user experience view point.

I still love IPB :)

Just *in* love with
throb.gif
xenforo
throb.gif

I said to someone the other day that it is like a new love affair, just as exciting and with all the potential (both good or bad) that a new love brings.
I disagree with what you have to say but i defend to the death your right to say it :)

Top Bottom