XF 1.2 Any help would be appreciated. Background & centering logo Block

oO5 Dynasty

upload_2014-10-10_12-14-18.webp

So i would like to add a background to my site like this. If you know how to make it be responsive that would help also. I would love to make my Header much bigger with a center image/logo block like this. anybody know how to achive these two things. Plus i see some sites use Transparent Boards, anybody know how to do that.

I'm not a pro in design, but as I do it my way, you'll need in fact two images for the background. One for the header and one for the body, wich need to fit together to look great...
Once you have those two images, you simply go to your panel, "Appearance" > "General" > "Body" and you add your background image.
Once you added this one, you can go to the header style properties and add the image too, or you can use EXTRA.css with this:
Code:
#headerMover #header {
your-css: here;
}

For the logo, you'll need to go to EXTRA.css and put the following code:
Code:
#logo {
float: none !important;
text-align: center;
}

Hope that will help you out.

I'm not a pro in design, but as I do it my way, you'll need in fact two images for the background. One for the header and one for the body, wich need to fit together to look great...
Once you have those two images, you simply go to your panel, "Appearance" > "General" > "Body" and you add your background image.
Once you added this one, you can go to the header style properties and add the image too, or you can use EXTRA.css with this:
Code:
#headerMover #header {
your-css: here;
}

For the logo, you'll need to go to EXTRA.css and put the following code:
Code:
#logo {
float: none !important;
text-align: center;
}

Hope that will help you out.
Thank you sooo much