Any good content ideas for social media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter)?

sbj

Hey, I need to connect with my target audience sitting on social media sites.

For that purpose I need to create regular, easy and engaging content targeted for my niche.

I just need some good ideas which I can convert to my niche.

It is very hard to come up with ideas. I don't have a ton of time so it must be easy to make, so I can do it regularly.

Any idea like "just post a link from your forum" is not a good one for engagement. I want to create content specific for these social sites to promote my site. I have the audience already, I just need to find something to serve to them.

In other words, what kind of content are you creating for social media, if you do so?

Last edited:
And the next question is will they allow you to put links to your forum?
I don't care, that is not my question. Spamming your forum links will not help to engage people to like your site.

One idea I come up with is to create niche-specific memes but maybe other people have better ideas.

It depends what social media I'm using and how it's served. I usually post news or relevant topics that could spark an interest in my audience. For Instagram, I take a screenshot of the article/thread and add a description, with a link and a few hashtags. The other social medias, I just share the link with hashtags. It really helps users find the content.

I use FB, Twitter and IG, but everything is automatically, and I don’t Care much. However, I have 9k on ig. I’m thinking to run some ads on Fb, but haven’t decided yet.

I use FB, Twitter and IG, but everything is automatically, and I don’t Care much. However, I have 9k on ig. I’m thinking to run some ads on Fb, but haven’t decided yet.
How are you doing it automatically to all these platforms? Also could you pm me your IG in private? I would like to see it to get some ideas if it is okay for you? Thanks.

How are you doing it automatically to all these platforms? Also could you pm me your IG in private? I would like to see it to get some ideas if it is okay for you? Thanks.

I use one of addon by DragonByte to forward automatically threads from specific forums, and use same for Facebook page. For Instagram i do post manually once or twice a month and automatically goes on twitter and Facebook again. Not big deal. I tried to make my forum to work more automatically which requires less moderator work or my presence. So far works ok. But, still not enough activity as expected. Taking in consideration that my forum is a photography niche.

Maybe you can commission some artists or get some projects done on Fiverr and then post those to your social media?

Reactions: sbj
Maybe you can commission some artists or get some projects done on Fiverr and then post those to your social media?
Those things could be done but they are like a one time thing. I need ideas which can be done on regular basis from me or from my team. I think I will go the meme route.

Are there any easy ways to add these social media sites to our Share button? I want them to be able to see something cool and share it to TikTok, Instagram or where ever!

However, I have 9k on ig.
What does that mean? 9k on ig??
I use one of addon by DragonByte to forward automatically threads from specific forums
I would never do that.
I think I will go the meme route.
but to me that seems like dumbing down as opposed to going with the actual strength of forums over social media, or organised actual discussion

but to me that seems like dumbing down as opposed to going with the actual strength of forums over social media, or organised actual discussion
That is actually the point. The platform itself is dumbed down. So you adapt your content to that dumped down way and present it on that platform. In return you get followers. And if you are lucky you can convert some followers to real users where people seek for in-depth content which they can't find on social media.

It is a simple fishhook tactic.

I do auto-post threads via IFTTT to social media, but not everything is posted with that system. As I recall there is a daily limit, which is good. Some social media posts are posted manually, ofc.

Top Bottom