Any add-on for usergroup bypass moderation rules on nodes?

maxicep

Hello everyone

I have set enabled the "Moderate new threads posted in this forum" feature for some of my forums so all new threads of my members (except the moderators) in these forums will go to the moderation queue as you know.

But i want to bypass this feature by usergroup. I have a vip member usergroup and we don't want to need moderation of this usergroup's members on new threads/posts on any forum. So, their new threads or posts shouldn't go to moderation queue.

In xenforo default, if any forum set the "moderate new threads / posts in this forum" option then i cant give this permission even i set "Follow message moderation rules" permission in usergroup permission too. So, i think we need add-on for this bypass process.

Do you know any add-on about that?

Thanks.

I think you do not need an add on to do that. It can be done with the permissions. When editing permissions for that node for the vip group, check the Revoke option for the Approve / unapprove threads / posts: permission. That would allow members of that group to bypass the moderation for that node.

I think you do not need an add on to do that. It can be done with the permissions. When editing permissions for that node for the vip group, check the Revoke option for the Approve / unapprove threads / posts: permission. That would allow members of that group to bypass the moderation for that node.
That permission simply controls whether or not the user can approve and unapprove posts on the thread. This permission won't do anything like what the OP is asking.

That permission simply controls whether or not the user can approve and unapprove posts on the thread. This permission won't do anything like what the OP is asking.

You are quite right. In that case the OP will need a custom add on.

Yes, i think need a custom add-on absolutely. I research that but i didn't find anything yet which do this. Do you know any add-on work for this ?

Top Bottom