Another question

Dieter28

Hi,

I am currently busy looking to buy a xenforo license 2ndhand i am in a conversation with 2 guys that are selling their license the one on extralicense already validated his license but the other one just pmd meabout his license, how can i be sure that guy is really selling a license and not trying to scam me.
Can i contact xenforo trough email before im a costumer or something to be sure he is selling a valid license.

Also i saw that there is a yearly renewal of license or something can i get more info about that ,so actually i would need to pay 40$ each year to renew the license thx in advance

Ensure you get the validation token and the domain, to ensure the person isn't trying to use a validation token they have obtained from elsewhere.

Annual renewal is not compulsory but it is required for ticket support and updates.

You don't need a new license for a test installation.

The terms of the license permit one live and one test installation, as long as the test installation is limited to you and your site staff and password protected.

@ Brogan i dont know what you exactly mean with that grtz

hi i found someone right now that wants to transfer his license and got his validation token bbut he says he doesnt have a domainname atm the token is legit how long will it take after i paid him before the liceensee comes to me grtz

The transfer process takes as long as it takes to get the relevant information from both parties.

It can be completed within a matter of minutes if responses are forthcoming immediately.

Top Bottom