Another Logo review

I think you might have a chance buying that one, the fact that it is a redirected domain and not a huge site behind it is good news. You can even try to convince them to sell it for a lower amount by explaining your forum isn't a commercial one and is meant to help people. You never know they might be willing to sell it for a friendly price.
hmmmm, hadn't thought of that. I'll give it a go.
Thanks. :)

Sorry Peggy if I've thrown a spanner in the works. I don't think there's any need to change the logo or domain, just be aware of the potential for the dual interpretation and ensure the domain is nearby to enforce the association with the correct site URL.

Cheers,
Shaun :D

Sorry Peggy if I've thrown a spanner in the works. I don't think there's any need to change the logo or domain, just be aware of the potential for the dual interpretation and ensure the domain is nearby to enforce the association with the correct site URL.

Cheers,
Shaun :D
no no don't apologize, this is good stuff to know. :)

I'm going to try to contact the people who have the weloveourkids.com and see if they'll sell it to me. They may not, because I bet they get good traffic to their adult site from it. But here's hoping...

Ok this is what I did, and have it up on my site. :)

homepage-logo.png

I'm using Flexile blue and red, and it just "goes" so well with both of them. Adding Shelley's red forum icon orbs, me thinks I've found my site's "look", for the mostpart. :D

Ok I'm ready for a style review now.

I'm using the blue and red Flexile styles. Have a go at it and tell me what you think.
http://weheartourkids.com/community/

Top Bottom