XF 1.2 Another Google Analytics Issue

r_j

Seemed pretty straight and forward, add the id into search and metrics. Ive verified its in the source code as well. Yet google still says Tracking Not Installed.

Ive seen many people with this issue just no follow ups on if they fixed it how they went about it. Ive installed it on different sites with no issues.

Anyone have any ideas?

Seemed pretty straight and forward, add the id into search and metrics. Ive verified its in the source code as well. Yet google still says Tracking Not Installed.

Ive seen many people with this issue just no follow ups on if they fixed it how they went about it. Ive installed it on different sites with no issues.

Anyone have any ideas?

Where did you add the code? When I added mine, I just edited the templates...

Is it definitely there as a guest?

Liam

I went into the google analytics template, and copy pasted the code exactly as it is from the google analytics site code part and it still doesnt work.

I went into the google analytics template, and copy pasted the code exactly as it is from the google analytics part and it still doesnt work.

Hmmm, strange. I just realised it's the Piwik code I copied - I added the analytics code into the options panel, and it works for me.

I seriously can't think of why it wouldn't be working...

Sorry!

Liam

Reactions: r_j
Top Bottom