[Andrew] Banned Users List

[Andrew] Banned Users List 1.1.0

No permission to download
What version of Xenforo are you running?
Hi Bud.
I'm getting this same error:
lpttr2G.png

It's a fresh install - brand new and never used, on system: v2.1.10 Patch 2

Cheers :)

AndrewSimm updated [Andrew] Banned Users List with a new update entry:

New feature
  • Added recent ban widget with controls on numbers of entries to show and whether to hide users banned for spam
Bug fix
  • Removed unused code left in template that made add-on incompatible with 2.1.x
    • I had been working on adding filters when I decided to release version 1.0.6, which gave the option to hide spam users. I plan on adding filters to the list but it will likely be around December when this occurs

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thank you for your useful add-on, that's awesome.

One of our moderator has banned a user permanently, then I change the ban ends "Never" to 7 days, then "Banned by" turn to empty!
Any update to resolve this issue?
2022-08-18_00h06_22.webp

I am going to need to research why this happened.

Were you able to figure this out? I actually came across this while searching for a way to add the moderator name to the "Banned by" category of your Moderator Panel addon when the member has been banned via the Spam Cleaner.

1670024310215.webp

I see the applying_user_id column in xf_spam_cleaner_log table, but the ban_user_id column in xf_user_ban is zero. I wonder if there's a good reason ban_user_id isn't updated with the user ID who applied the spam ban. If not, that'd sure be helpful info on the front-end.

Last edited:
Were you able to figure this out? I actually came across this while searching for a way to add the moderator name to the "Banned by" category of your Moderator Panel addon when the member has been banned via the Spam Cleaner.

View attachment 277652

I see the applying_user_id column in xf_spam_cleaner_log table, but the ban_user_id column in xf_user_ban is zero. I wonder if there's a good reason ban_user_id isn't updated with the user ID who applied the spam ban. If not, that'd sure be helpful info on the front-end.
I am not experiencing the same thing you are and I am not sure why. I show an user for both the banned user list and moderator panel when spam cleaned. I also continue to show it after updating a ban on an user. The only time I don't see one is when an user is banned from an warning.

I am not experiencing the same thing you are and I am not sure why. I show an user for both the banned user list and moderator panel when spam cleaned. I also continue to show it after updating a ban on an user. The only time I don't see one is when an user is banned from an warning.

Hmm, that's really odd. I appreciate you checking. I'll investigate further and report back :)

I just installed your Moderator Panel addon and I see there's already a "banned users" option there, so I'm unsure about the use/need for this additional addon. Can you elucidate this in the FAQ or overview? Thanks in advance!

I just installed your Moderator Panel addon and I see there's already a "banned users" option there, so I'm unsure about the use/need for this additional addon. Can you elucidate this in the FAQ or overview? Thanks in advance!
They are different. This add-on will allow you to show banned users to any user. The moderator panel is meant to only be viewed by moderators. I use both add-ons on my site for this reason.

Top Bottom