Analytics Errors?

el canadiano

Hey guys,

I recently changed hosts (first full day at the new host was on December 1, note the very first day on that slump) and after I successfully did so, I then upgraded to XenForo 1.1 (well done Kier/Mike, I do frequently preach about you guys on my forums) but then I've noticed my Analytics has been picking up strikingly less people now, and the Site Speed metric (I did modify the code to do this as seen in the attachments) seems to have dropped to recording "0", which seems odd.

On the other hand, that doesn't make too much sense. My game came out between the 1st and 4th of december, regionally, and my Webmaster Tools has been picking up a lot of search engine activity. Also, my actual forum activity when I'm on it seems to have increased if anything. I'm not too sure, something doesn't seem too right.

Attachments

• speed.webp
    speed.webp
    38.1 KB · Views: 16
  • traffic.webp
    traffic.webp
    31.1 KB · Views: 16
Clearly there's a problem with the way Google is measuring your performance, I know we've had some problems with Google Analytics, unfortunately we just gave up on trying to solve them.

We also just migrated a MyBB forum as well and Analytics has not changed at all in terms of traffic. Could it just be my XenForo installation?

Top Bottom