An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later - Paying Premium For Assistance

Wesker

This is quite an urgent issue.

Willing to pay a high premium just to get this fixed.

XF 1.5.21

Having an issue with our XF Board. Server was working perfectly fine. Then all of sudden I was having some load issues on the site so I tried to restart httpd. It didn't restart due to resources being exhausted. We rebooted the "files" server to fix that and it corrected the issue.

However upon restarting the files server, it wouldn't connect to the xf forum. Page would load for 5 minutes and then a 521 cloudflare error. I reported it to the host who stated it was a database issue. Now I am getting this error when loading the site.

An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later.

I am able to load the databases without any issues. Everything seems to be working perfectly but unable to load the site. Unable to load admin.php

If it was a developer issue, the site would have never worked of nor would other XF installs.

Try disabling all addons via config and see what happens.

If it was a developer issue, the site would have never worked of nor would other XF installs.

Try disabling all addons via config and see what happens.

$config['enableListeners'] = 0;

Added to config

= Same Issue.

This is quite an urgent issue.

Willing to pay a high premium just to get this fixed.

XF 1.5.21

Having an issue with our XF Board. Server was working perfectly fine. Then all of sudden I was having some load issues on the site so I tried to restart httpd. It didn't restart due to resources being exhausted. We rebooted the "files" server to fix that and it corrected the issue.

However upon restarting the files server, it wouldn't connect to the xf forum. Page would load for 5 minutes and then a 521 cloudflare error. I reported it to the host who stated it was a database issue. Now I am getting this error when loading the site.

An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later.

I am able to load the databases without any issues. Everything seems to be working perfectly but unable to load the site. Unable to load admin.php
Please start a private conversation with me.

Top Bottom