An old, but wonderful joke :)

Vincent

Hey guys,

I read this joke again some time ago, and I thought: "Let's share it!"

An old women is going for a visit with the dentist, and the dentist decides to scare her, so he puts on his latex gloves and says:
Dentist said:
In Africa, there is a factory with 1 giant bowl of latex, and there are several employees that put their hand in the latex bowl, let it dry, and than get it off their hand and sell it
The old women believes the story, but yet, she's not scared.

A few minutes later the old women starts laughing and says:
Old Women said:
Hahah I wonder how condoms are made

I've seen you use that word elsewhere. Care to share what it means?

Don't worry, Floris likes to use that word. Unfortunately, he's not one to want to explain things, as apparent by his convicious manner in responding.

The word originates from 4chan's /b/, in which there was a lot of image posting of cats. I have a feeling that is has something to do with lolcats.

Don't worry, Floris likes to use that word. Unfortunately, he's not one to want to explain things, as apparent by his convicious manner in responding.

The word originates from 4chan's /b/, in which there was a lot of image posting of cats. I have a feeling that is has something to do with lolcats.
Ahh 4chan, i should of guessed.

Hey guys,

I read this joke again some time ago, and I thought: "Let's share it!"

An old women is going for a visit with the dentist, and the dentist decides to scare her, so he puts on his latex gloves and says:
Dentist said:
In Africa, there is a factory with 1 giant bowl of latex, and there are several employees that put their hand in the latex bowl, let it dry, and than get it off their hand and sell it
The old women believes the story, but yet, she's not scared.

A few minutes later the old women starts laughing and says:
Old Women said:
Hahah I wonder how condoms are made

That's funny.
Well, about what the old woman is wondering, when I was in China I found they have an interesting joke about the answer, but I'm not sure if this is the right place to mention it (let's not make some people angry) so I'll pass it. :D

Well, you're wrong there, kinda. But don't worry about it.

Sorry, didn't find it funny. Try again later after some wine :D
Sorry I can't say I laughed.

It's about as funny as this;

How do you keep an idiot in suspense? I'll post the answer next week.

I'm not sure but you might find this one a little bit better:

A man went to a strip club. When he got inside he noticed a seat conspicuously unoccupied in the front row. Seizing the opportunity, he took the seat.
As soon as the first dancer walked out, the guy direct behind him yelled, "Yeah baby! That's what I've been waiting for!"
The man in the front row turned around and gave him a dirty look. A few minutes into the show, the dancer did a move and snatched off her top, revealing two pasties. The guy behind our friend goes off again: "Yeah baby! Shake those things."
Our friend turned around and said, "Hey buddy calm down!"
After a few moments, the dancer did another move and snatched off her dress, revealing a very thin G-string.
Again the man behind our friend yelled out, "Oh baby! You're almost there!"
Our friend again turned around and said, "Hey buddy, shut the hell up, will ya!"
a few minutes later, the dancer stretched out on the floor and snatched off both the pasties and the G-string, and the whole club went wild, except for the man behind our friend. Curious, our friend turned around and asked, "Say buddy, where's your, enthusiasm now?"
The guy responded, "It's all over your back, dude."

Top Bottom