An innovative concept of forum view

Perfect solution for some niches.. I dont think i could pull it off on any of my sites but i could almost see building something that would cater to this type of forum view.. For what its worth though i do like it and think its very unique and cool design.

I have to say, I'm really not a fan of layouts with more than three columns (and even sometimes three, if each block has a lot of content in it). To me it's just information overload. I can't focus on anything and usually just end up leaving the site.

It sure is innovative and unique.

That said, I'm not sure I'd actually like using it (from a user perspective). But it sure is interesting.

looks nice and frilly if you goto a site for the first time. but i doubt anyone with a large forum would want to use that. from a user perpective it would get old fast, and would be annoying as hell.

I have to say, I'm really not a fan of layouts with more than three columns (and even sometimes three, if each block has a lot of content in it). To me it's just information overload. I can't focus on anything and usually just end up leaving the site.

Agreed

It's like a bulletin board at work, full of (white) sticky notes.
Yea, I prefer the old fashioned layout myself, lol.

I quite like it. Works well visually with images in the cards, but a bit laborious on a busy forum I would think where a list is a concise way of presenting new content.

Top Bottom