An add-on to use as a "cars for sale" system?

imthebest

Hi guys,

I'm looking for an add-on so my members can list their cars for sale on my community. So far I'm deciding between the Resource Manager (@Mike) and Showcase (@Bob B). What I like about the RM is that it allows you to put the price for the resource (in this case, the car for sale) however it doesn't offer options to filter items by price ranges (RM 1.2?). On the other side what I like about the Showcase is that it offers a better way to present the pictures of the cars for sale on its own tab and also the landing page looks better however it doesn't offer an option to set the price of the item being showcased (in this case, the car for sale).

Anyone here using another add-on as a "cars for sale" system? If not, which one would you choose: RM or Showcase?

Thanks!

On the other side what I like about the Showcase is that it offers a better way to present the pictures of the cars for sale on its own tab and also the landing page looks better however it doesn't offer an option to set the price of the item being showcased (in this case, the car for sale).
Anyone here using another add-on as a "cars for sale" system? If not, which one would you choose: RM or Showcase?

I don't think either of them is going to let you filter by price.. but ShowCase WILL allow you to have custom input tabs that you could use for the price amounts. These are some custom ones I added to my ShowCase garage.
Screen Shot 2014-05-06 at 12.00.39 PM.webp Screen Shot 2014-05-06 at 12.00.49 PM.webp

Reactions: Bob
Top Bottom