Amy Winehouse found dead

not surprising considering her lifestyle..

Forever 27
ADF2700Forever-27-Posters-1.webp

Sad news, she was a very talented singer. But unfortunately that's what happens when you get into taking hard drugs and cannot kick the habit. The minute she started knocking around with that Peter Doherty you just knew the writing was on the wall for her.

And how on earth he keeps alive is beyond me, he's like a cat with 100 lives. I don't think he even knows which planet he's on? Beam me up Scotty!

pete-doherty-1.jpg

I'm not a fan but any death so young is sad. There was so much potential there too.

However I'm disappointed the BBC News channel has decided to stop broadcasting about the 92 deaths in Norway to instead give live coverage of a small crowd in Camden outside her flat and endless interviews with people who really don't know what they are talking about (including ex-employees of the disgraced News Of The World).

However I'm disappointed the BBC News channel has decided to stop broadcasting about the 92 deaths in Norway to instead give live coverage of a small crowd in Camden outside her flat and endless interviews with people who really don't know what they are talking about (including ex-employees of the disgraced News Of The World).
I agree.

She bit the dust. Obviously she couldn't overcome her demons. However what has happened in Norway IMO far exceeds this.

Indeed it does. Those in Norway didn't have a choice where Amy Winehouse did. She should have been a source for inspiration to others, to those who looked up to her. As talented as she may be, the legacy she left imo was being known for an alcoholic drug addict. Showing no disrespect to her, the truth of the matter is she was a hardcore addict like many others whom have passed away due to stupidity.

That said, R.I.P to the victims in Norway.

Just seen the news and Amy Winehouse has just been found dead. What an age for anyone to die (27)!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14262237

She lived that life in that fashion, I just hope it was an accident, not a suicide, and I Hope it wasn't murder.

I couldn't care much about this news, compared to say 85 people shot in the face in Norway. Just saying.
There is more to the world than TMZ. I know I will be hated for that, but .. politics and religion as reason to kill innocent people compared to a rockstar that does not know how to spend her money otherwise than her addiction .. I tend to lean towards feeling bad for what happened in Norway.

Didn't stop her from her attending concerts and partially fulfilling her contracts, punching/hitting her fans whom adored her. Like i stated, as talented as she was her legacy is primarily known for me as a alcohol fueled, drug addict. That for me is not a disease it's a choice which a person who has a brain knows. Russell Brand as much as I like the guy has a nerve telling the people/society how it treats addicts when he hasn't been a respectable citizen in the past (one example the occurrence with Johnathon Ross). So for me he's talking out of his backside, an addict wouldn't think twice about robbing you, breaking into your house it was fortunate for the passing of amy that she was financially comfortable.

Talent, yes, a role model to society? not in your life. With that said, help is better spent on the people whom want it and want to turn their lives around for the better. :sleep:

I'm not a fan but any death so young is sad. There was so much potential there too.

I also agree with this.
As sad as I am with any death. Amy chose her lifestyle and ultimately choose her death. The people in Norway didn't choose there deaths. They had that choice stripped away from them, but thats the problem with celebrity culture these days. People want to connect to those that are a million miles away from us. "Normal" people get pushed to one side. Who knows what these young people of Norway could have achieved. Some of them could have become the next Doctors or next politions.

But, no. The news is focusing on a junkie, who just couldnt kick the habit. Of couse we don't know Amy's full story, but taking drugs is a choice.

Top Bottom