Americans can be so touchy ....

Jethro

A US woman punched two restaurant employees and smashed a drive-through window - because she could not get Chicken McNuggets at a McDonald's restaurant in Ohio.
The tantrum caught on tape earlier this year shows the customer reaching through the drive-thru window, slugging one worker and then another.
She then grabs a bottle out of her car and tosses it through the glass window before speeding off.
It happened early on New Year's Day. Police said Melodi Dushane was angry McNuggets were not being served, because it was breakfast time.
Dushane said she was drunk. She was sentenced to 60 days in jail last month and ordered to pay for the broken window.
Prosecutors said the video was released on Monday when it became public record.
Source : AP

I refuse to eat chicken nuggets till they tell me which part of the chicken they are made from :eek: Extra points for anyone who can work out who or what I am paraphrasing there.

I'm not really all that surprised. Stuff like that happens a lot in this day and age. Kids killing people over disputes in games (like the kid who stabbed his friend or brother in the head over Counter-Strike earlier this year).

It's just crazy all this stupid stuff that's going on in the world (or more specifically in my experience, the US). 

I remember this one including a movie being posted some days ago on our forums. The funny thing was after she left they just continued serving the next customer like nothing happened. I like that :D

Btw you have these people everywhere.

I could show you a video of how chicken nuggets are made, but I don't want to cause anyone projectile regurgitation.

In brief, it's parts nobody wants, off chickens nobody would consider worth eating, compressed using a machine nobody wants to imagine, and breaded in a substance nobody would call food, deep fried and served with high fructose corn syrup and color.

My body does not recognize McDonald's as food.

Except breakfast. A sausage biscuit and their new Cafe Mocha coffee drinks are not bad.

wow.. this is her defence... and she wasn't charged for Drink Driving?
She was sentenced to 60 days in jail for assault and had to pay for the broken window. I don't know if she was charged or fined for driving drunk.
I don't think she was, iirc.

Top Bottom