Amazon parser

Amazon parser [Paid] 3.9

No permission to buy ($35.00)
I'm wondering/thinking it should be compatible already? as I understand it his addon does simply add the correct id post-save right? so I don't think that should have any incompatibilities with AMPXF.. @diretur have you seen some errors somewhere, or is it simply that the linking doesn't seem to work on AMP pages?

I'm wondering/thinking it should be compatible already? as I understand it his addon does simply add the correct id post-save right? so I don't think that should have any incompatibilities with AMPXF.. @diretur have you seen some errors somewhere, or is it simply that the linking doesn't seem to work on AMP pages?
you're right, the errors are from the keywording from siropu's

It would be nice if this add-on could defeat users using amzn.to links. I would imagine your add-on would need to resolve the link, capture the resolved URL and set that as the link to the text. Leave the text as amzn.to but the link would be the affiliated link.

This is a great add-on but I would like to see an Admin option "Don't change link text" and let the user paste in their Amazon link and it not be changed from what they see. The add-on only changes the underlying link adding the TAG. It is not a good look when we change what a user posts and blatantly add our tag to all links. It is putting off people from using amazon links. It should be my decision as the admin whether the tag is revealed in the link text or not. Please give Admin's this control so we can keep tagging discreet.

I'd suggest an option in the add-on settings for "Unfurl" and we can control whether links are unfurled or not. Default true. I'd also like to see an add-on setting for a string input "Link text override" and if set it would set Unfurl to false and then any Amazon links would have a text overridden to this value such as "View on Amazon.com".

Hello,

would it be possible to convert shortened URLs like "https://amzn.to/3ZtSxeC" into long Amazon URLs and incorporate one's own affiliate ID or overwrite a different one? This would be an important feature for us as these URLs are becoming increasingly popular.

Regards

Top Bottom