Amazon BBcode Media Site [Deleted]

Just another question because I just realized that the partner-id isn't shown in the URL after clicking the links.

Could you please let me know where exactly in Amazon.php I have to insert my partner-id or which part of the code I have to replace?

Just another question because I just realized that the partner-id isn't shown in the URL after clicking the links.

Could you please let me know where exactly in Amazon.php I have to insert my partner-id or which part of the code I have to replace?

EQnoble updated Amazon BBcode Media Site with a new update entry:

Now supports amazon*( .com | .co.uk | .de | .it | .co.jp | .cn | .es | .fr | .ca )
Please remember to edit the callback file (Amazon.php) and use your partner/affiliate ID.
Instructions on the main resource page

Read the rest of this update entry...

Update the addon and then follow the instructions I have added to the main resource page.

It works on my end.

What links are you using so I can test?

What is the output in the msg when you click edit (example [media=amazonitem]amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/0671529366[/media])

It works on my end.

What links are you using so I can test?

What is the output in the msg when you click edit (example [media=amazonitem]amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/0671529366[/media])
Sorry. In a fit of annoyance, I uninstalled it late last night. I'll reinstall it at some point and let you know.

Yes it is possible, but it would require a rewrite of the callback file. If i get a few minutes tomorrow I will take a look.

Hi,

Is there a way to convert the amazon link to the affiliate link without the picture... for instance I would like to have the following:

If someone posts:

Code:
http://www.amazon.com/Sony-ICF-S10MK2-Pocket-Radio-Silver/dp/B00020S7XK/

I would like it to rewrite the affiliate link as follows:

Code:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00020S7XK/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00020S7XK&linkCode=as2&tag=afcode-20

where afcode-20 is the affiliate code.

Thank You
Amazon links without the picture are welcome ... :)

I have looked at it and judging by what I have to do to make this work nicely, I will need to write a significant amount of code to be able to convert a link to a product page into an affiliate link to the product page which automatically is made of the name or simple description of the item for which the link led to, though it will take less time if I just need to turn a link into an affiliate link with the original links being used as the text displayed for the link which has the affiliate stuff added to it.

I can do it, but it will take time and at the moment I am looking to take on a paid project at this very moment and I know myself well enough to know that if I jump on this (being a bbcode) that I wont put this down until it is done.

Once I pay this round of bills I will attempt to belt this out in one swing.

I don't even know if this post makes sense, I am going to sleep now and I will re-read this post when I wake up and laugh at myself for a bit and decide what to do.

I'm new to xenforo and have a stupid question how to use your plugin ;).

How can I add an amazon product to my posts. [amazon]1234567[/amazon] where 1234567 is the asin product id. What is my mistake?

Thank you very much for any hint.

Assuming this is installed you would just paste the link in a post, if it matches as a compatible amazon url the link will auto parse into the embed.

Top Bottom