XF 1.2 Amazon Affilinet URL rewrite

MotMann

Hi..

i hope i can use the URL rewrote Addon, to change the Amazon link as an affiliate Link.

How i can do that? Or is there a way to do that easy with another Addon?
SkimLink and Viglink isn't an alternate. That's don't work god enough...

Maybe there ist a way, that URL rewrote put on the end of the URL /xxxaffiliID

How i do that?

Why isn't Viglink good enough? It works just fine for me. I just had to let Viglink know my Amazon Affiliate details and they have sorted it so that Amazon links always work as they should.

Direkt Links give more money.... if i use Viglink, i got only up to 4 % as my normal Affili.

Normaly i get 60-90 € monthly. Over Viglink or Skimlink up to only 3€. I test that now over 2 Years. I lost enough money over Skimlinks and Co.

You don't earn money for Amazon purchase from Viglink anymore, it's directly from Amazon itself. The policy changed very recently. That's why I had to set up my own Amazon Affiliates account and let Viglink have the details. They have now set this so that any Amazon links clicked will direct correctly and have your Affiliate ID on the end of the URL. Then any revenue is put directly into your Amazon Affiliate account and Viglink don't get any of it.

and if i don't tould them my Amazon ID, i get my money from VigLink?
Nope, you won't get anything at all (nor will Viglink). Amazon isn't affiliating with Viglink from what I understand, which is why you need to give Viglink your Amazon Affiliate ID so they can ensure the links affiliate correctly.

You don't earn money for Amazon purchase from Viglink anymore, it's directly from Amazon itself.

To clarify, this is only true for the EU and UK, far as I know (last time I spoke with them about it). Amazon US is still affiliated as are others around the world. I gave them all of my IDs and get the money directly from Amazon in those cases.

After Tapatalk sat on money of mine for months (without informing me whw--I had to get my contact at VigLink to intervene), and/or took a lot time to pay out, I learned not to trust them. With responsive design, we dumped them and ForumRunner completely for other reasons, but it is a relief knowing I get paid now.

Top Bottom