Am I doing this right?

Mr Lucky

I am creating a bbcode resource.

The icons to show in the text editor get uploaded to styles/folder/image.png

The path in Custom bbcodes > advanced is styles/folder/image.png.

I have installed on three forums now and it works as expected, but I have heard from someone that after installing the custom bbcode and uploading the folder into /styles/ the icons are not showing.

Is there something wrong about this?

Thanks

Is <folder> a Placeholder for a static folder with the ssame name across all boards or a style directory? If it is the latter, it might be that said person is using a style which specifies another directory for its images which does not include your icon.

Is <folder> a Placeholder for a static folder with the ssame name across all boards or a style directory? If it is the latter, it might be that said person is using a style which specifies another directory for its images which does not include your icon.

Aha this is where I may be misunderstanding

So of course the path in the bbcode settings (editor icon url) is not necessarily to the root of the xenforo installation, it is to wherever the image directory is pointing.

So is there a way to make it so the icons I want to have added to text editor will show in whatever style?

Last edited:
Place it in a static folder like Styles/YourAddon(s)/Image.png and link to it directly rather than using the style path variable.

Top Bottom