1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alternative to XenForo_Exception?

Discussion in 'XenForo Development Discussions' started by SchmitzIT, Dec 6, 2013.

1. SchmitzIT

SchmitzIT Well-Known Member

I'm trying to show a user a confirmation message after they finish a specific action.

Ideally, it'd be somewhat similar to showing the user an error messages as in that it will show a pop-up message in which they can click a button to close the message (I also considered the same confirmation as when you, for instance, fill in a contact request form, but that confirmation message slides away far too fast for my liking).

However, if I'd use Xenforo_Exception, the title of the message box would seemingly indicate that some kind of an error occurred.

Is there an equivalent for displaying a pop-up box that does not show "Error" in the box' title?

2. SchmitzIT

Alternatively, is there a way to change the title of a specific exception being thrown? That'd be sufficient for what we're trying to do as well :)
  3. SchmitzIT

Nobody? Not even @Mike?