Altering Style Property CSS

Junior

Is it possible to alter/add style property CSS for an addon using the xml file? For example

Code:
.titleBar h1
{
    @property "h1";
    font-size: 18pt;
    overflow: hidden;
    zoom: 1;
    @property "/h1";
}

This is located in xenforo.css. If I wanted to add height to it, how would I go about doing that. Also if it already has height, how would I get the code to alter what they already have?

I know the easy route would be the following, just seeing if there is a way to still use style property. :)

Code:
.titleBar h1
{
height: 120px !important;
}

Some style properties are set and changeable through the style properties page, but some are just done using CSS. I'd recommend any additional css you're putting in, or editing put it inside extra.css. This way on upgrades your style won't require much work(if any) to update to the next version.

I was referring in reference to Addon Development. Kinda figured out how to edit skins :p

Edit: Also sorry for not clarifying. Originally when I started to create this thread I mentioned it was for creating an addon, seems I've removed that line while editing.

Edit: Updated first sentence :)

I'd recommend any additional css you're putting in, or editing put it inside extra.css.
WRONG!

Create your own template for the css and put into the new file your css code!
then you can use the template hooks (if it's for global templates) or
Code:
<xen:require css="foo.css" />
in your template to include it

Top Bottom